Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Family Songs and Fingerplays

Grandma's Glasses

These are grandma's glasses,
This is grandma's hat.
This is how she folds her hands
And puts them in her lap.

These are grandpa's glasses,
This is grandpa's hat.
This is the way he folds his arms
And sits like that.

Mother's Knives and Forks

Here are mother's knives and forks,
Here is father's table.
Here is sister's looking glass,
And here is baby's cradle.

My Family
(tune:  The Muffin Man)

I am in a family,
A family, a Family.
I am in a family
And it is lots of fun.

My family likes to go to the pool,
Go to the pool, go to the pool.
My family likes to go to the pool.
And it is lots of fun.

...play outside
...ride our bikes.

In Mommy's Lap

I Love to snuggle in mommy's lap
And squeeze her tight like this.
  (hug self)
I love to tell her, "I love you so!"
With a great big kiss.
  (blow a kiss)


No comments:

Post a Comment