Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Storytime March 4, 2014 - Colorful Rhyming

After any Mo Willems' book, my favorite book right now is Rhyming Dust Bunnies, by Jan Thomas.  I totally enjoy her very bold, colorful illustrations, and simple text.  In Rhyming Dust Bunnies, the book does just as the title states, it has rhyming.  I have used the book several times in my storytimes.  In fact, .....

 ....I made replica rhyming dust bunny "puppets" to go with the characters in the book:  Ed, Ted, Ned, and Bob.

 You can only imagine my delight when I learned that we had acquired a new title to our picture book collection, a sequel to Rhyming Dust Bunnies, entitled Here Comes the big, mean dust bunny!, also by Jan Thomas.

 So, naturally, I had to make a big, mean dust bunny to go along with Ed, Ted, Ned, and Bob.....

So, so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment