Search This Blog

Friday, April 14, 2017

All About Me Songs/Fingerplays

I Can

I can be anything
I can do anything
I can think anything
Big or Tall or
High or low
Wide or narrow
Fast or slow
Because I can and
I want to!

Hands
Hands are for loving,
Hands are for loving,
Hands are not for pushing or shoving!

Wave your hands,
Say hello and good-bye
Don't use your hands to make someone cry!

Hands are for loving,
Hands are for loving
Hands are not for pushing or shoving!

You have a left hand
and you have a right
Don't use your hands
To get in a fight.

Hands are for loving,
Hands are for loving.
Hands are not for pushing or shoving.

I'm Glad I'm Me
No one looks the way I do!
I have noticed that it's true!
No one walks the way I walk!
No one talks the way I talk!
No one plays the way I play.
No one says the things I say!
I AM SPECIAL...I AM ME!
There's no one in the world like ME!
My, but I am glad I'm me!

I Believe
I believe in myself and
my ability to do my best for this.
I will think.
I will listen.
I will read
I will write
I will do my best and not waste this day.
For this day will not come anymore.
Success begins with ME!


No comments:

Post a Comment